BurstCoin Newbie!

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hi guys! Hope your enjoying your day! Im new to burstcoin and hope will learn a lot in here. Awesome forum and very active members. Looking forward for a brighter future in burstcoin! Well gonna start learning now. :) Take care guys!

You must be the Change you Wish to See in the World. Fly High:!:8);):saint::thumbup::thumbup:<3

BURST-ES57-DTZ8-N7JE-GNXMS

• Welcome @XerxesLux123, to our bitcoinstacks family , this is the coolest community you have ever been!
    you will enjoy every bit of its charm while you will be here.
    yes, I started learning a lot from this community and wish you luck, you will also learn a lot.
    Good Day:)

• Welcome @XerxesLux123, to our bitcoinstacks family , this is the coolest community you have ever been!
    you will enjoy every bit of its charm while you will be here.
    yes, I started learning a lot from this community and wish you luck, you will also learn a lot.
    Good Day:)

Thanks Genie25 , I sure am already enjoying it. Information overload! :D

You must be the Change you Wish to See in the World. Fly High:!:8);):saint::thumbup::thumbup:<3

• By the way Genie25 if you dont mind me askin, how to get your points up to move to a different badge?

• Welcome to the Nation! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay and learn a lot. Just be active in the forum by posting, receiving likes and many other things which will earn you points and you will move up the ranks. Good luck!

• Welcome to the nation:)

Thank you sir. already loving my stay!

• Welcome :=) Follow all the steps here, and you'll have everything you need to earn burst ;) PC / Laptop checklist for beginners

• Welcome to bitcoinstacks! :-) You are now part of an amazing and supportive community. Remember to go to Burst Tools in the top menu and claim your free burst coins!