POOL Mining fee

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hi Burstcoin noob here. Followed online tutorials got a burstcoin from a faucet and did a transaction.

But now i dont have any burst coins and i cant join any pools because they cost 1 coin to join

is there someway to join a pool without a fee. or can someone please send me a burst coin and recommend a pool for a user mining with 5TB worth of plots

BURST-2VUX-JGYN-YFQZ-3A3MW

thanks in advance :)

• Unfortunately every pool has a minimum fee of one burst

You could try getting some from poloniex exchange or livecoin.net exchange which I thought was the easier.

There are a lot of faucets out there you just have to look around and choose the right one.

As for choosing a pool to mine with I have 4 Tb right now and I’m mining with fastpool.info which has a minimum payout of 50 burst and 3 month deadline.

I hope this helps if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask.

• Thanks Jasonlink

Signed up with your pool just got 5 coins with 4.9TB plots

Does the pool payout when the individual reaches 50 coins?

Will give back to Faucets when have a balance in my burst account