I am requesting proposals from Graphic Artists for website images

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• I have plans for a Burst related website. www.Burstminingtown.com

I am requesting proposals from artists for the following 9 images

Main web page – I want a picture looking along a street in an old west mining town. Buildings along the left and right sides.

1 A Bank

2 A newspaper office

3 A general store

4 A stable

5 A sheriffs office

6 A Saloon

7 A hotel/restaurant

8 A stage coach/train depot

And I will also need an interior image of the above buildings.

9 images in all.

I will only accept proposals in Burst. I don’t want a dollar equivalent. You figure out how many burst you will accept. I will accept submissions for the next 7 days. Please submit images with proposal. I declare in advance that only the winner will be kept, all other images will be deleted at end of 7 days.

Thank you.

Please email to [email protected]

I've Issued the MOST transparent and fair Asset Ever. The asset ID and information can be found on the bitcoinstacks block explorer by clicking on this Asset Info

• Will be interesting to see what this aspires to.... What is your main focus? This may help with thought patterns 8)

If you like what you read, remember to like.

If you don't like what you read, just to bad - we all entitled to agree to disagree.

If you really like what advise I have given please feel free to share:

BURST-9QN4-Q3UZ-MC38-AN255

pool.burstmining.club - Any size, any time. Big or small, all are welcome!

• i plan to have a marketplace in the general store, possibly some exchange features in the bank i.e. USD exchange for Burst only, marketplace options in the general store, I plan to start a verification service in the sherrifs office, etc etc. Might sound lofty, but the concept of cryptocurrency is arguably as lofty a goal as man has attempted. I have really enjoyed working in burst and want to do my share to make it better. I have already started a full node. Looking for other ways now to make Burst more usable and valuable.

I've Issued the MOST transparent and fair Asset Ever. The asset ID and information can be found on the bitcoinstacks block explorer by clicking on this Asset Info

• Awesome!

If you like what you read, remember to like.

If you don't like what you read, just to bad - we all entitled to agree to disagree.

If you really like what advise I have given please feel free to share:

BURST-9QN4-Q3UZ-MC38-AN255

pool.burstmining.club - Any size, any time. Big or small, all are welcome!

• show some images that refeclt the quality you are after.

show the site source code on github or some other well know place , to showcase us what you plan to do. as ... if you built stuff up properly, the code will reflect it.

if its sloppy and does not look any good then you need to iprove your self

a

lot