Jminer and Qbundle noob guide

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hello guys,

As a noob in Burst coin world I have some questions and would like to receive some normal guide about Jminer and Qbundle.

So as I understand Qbundle is just a local wallet with fancy futures attached to it.

Inside it had OpenCL and CPU mining options. But right now when I am trying to find OpenCL function for mining - seems like it disappeared...

So after plotting 1 HDD decided to go with CPU mining (thanks to all those useless guides I read all over the internet which stated that nah it does not matter the speed of your CPU or GPU is basically for plotting...), well because I really did not anticipate of having awesome super duper turbo CPU in place I went with old i7 model (5-7 years old i guess) and reading time of 8TB HDD is just terrible. Thats why I downloaded Jminer - which after the setup unfortunately did not work (it simply did not allow to run his CMD window, auto-closing after double click).

So question here - can Qbundle wallet with Xplotter - plot file, work with Jminer? anyone can share their 0.4.11 Jminer properties setup (maybe because I did some errors on properties file thats why it did not run). Can it be that Jminer needs to be in same folder as Qbundle to work?

• Akamegakill,

You do not need to use the wallet to plot your drives nor do you need it to mine in a pool. As far as plotting goes, you're pretty much limited by the write speed of your hard drive. If you have a 5400/5900 RPM drive it will be a painful experience no matter the quality of your CPU or GPU.

The CPU is very important in mining. The more cores/threads the better the read speed of your plots. The GPU miner uses the GPU as a thrust of power, but it still uses the CPU while mining. You may find that the CPU alone is better than adding the GPU; it all depends on your rig.

If you want to use JMiner to mine in a pool, FORGET ABOUT THE WALLET!

Just download the latest version of Jminer and setup the "jminer.properties" file. Here are some basic instructions:

JMiner Setup

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

ChaChing (✿◠‿◠)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚