JMiner + Computer Setting for best mining performances

• Hello,

I recently started mining with 14 x 8TB Seagate expansion hard drives. (TOT 112 TB)

I did the plotting using the QBundle 1.6 package. Each plot file is about 8TB (the biggest I can write in a single disk)

I have tried SOLO mining and 3 or 4 different pools for about 1 week but I have not received a single payment from anywhere...

I am using JMiner 0.4.11 - SNAPSHOT and I currently joined the ninja pool (burst.ninja).

I would like to know if the settings of my Jminer or my computer(Windows 10) are the best for the performance.

I am not able to submit any deadline, can it be my reading speed to slow? Or it is because my TB space is not enough?

I see people with smaller setups getting a good amount of Burstcoins so I am wondering if my settings are wrongs and my computer is reading slow.

Can someone please take a look at my Jminer results and tell me if it is running good or bad?

Also what would be the best way (pool, settings, plotting, software) to get more coins?

Thanks a lot in advance for your responses. I hope to learn something new and be helpful for the community for the people with the same issues/questions.

• Hey, just stick with one pool and keep on digging! I got about 120TB and haven't found block since 10. december.

Just keep your miner on 24/7 and will be able to get about 100-150 Burst/day.

Your scan speeds are good enough!

Its just very hard time to mine.

I'ma 94-1485353559194-soldier-png Solja!

“To buy when others are despondently selling and to sell when others are avidly buying requires the greatest fortitude and pays the greatest ultimate rewards.”

-Sir John Templeton

Edited once, last by Janis ().

• Hi, thanks for your response... So you think my speed is good?

How can I get paid if I am not participating by sending my deadlines? I know that I will get rewards from the pool even if I am not the winner of the block but If my computer doesn't send deadlines how do they pay me?

Also you said about 100 to 150 Burst x day, how long does it usually take to get a payment?

Thanks again for your participation, I hope more people can join this conversation and tell us what they think as how they can help...

• Well burst.ninja maximum deadline is 345600 seconds or 4 days. So if find any older than 4 days you not gonna even send it. So don't worry.

Just don't change pool and sooner or later you start to see some burst. You can check if you made any in "Historic block shares tab"- search for your address/nickname and number with "d" at end is what you have earned but not yet received.

I'ma 94-1485353559194-soldier-png Solja!

“To buy when others are despondently selling and to sell when others are avidly buying requires the greatest fortitude and pays the greatest ultimate rewards.”

-Sir John Templeton

• HI,

I have Similar questions. I was mining with Blago Miner using 45 TB across 6 usb external HDs. I avg about 40 burst per day.

I decided to try JMiner.

I am using a Gaming laptop which has a Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card. I'd like to max out the performance of my laptop, yet in task manager my CPU is only at 10%, RAM is only at 20% (of 16GB total) and Nvidia card is at 2%. How can I maximize this to get fast read times? Do I need to edit Jminer properties to max-out?

Also, referring to screen shot below, are the below times considered pretty good?

- should I be concerned about msg - strange d1 source, skipped, etc..

Restarted JMiner and it's a little cleaner now

Thanks a lot. Any help is very much appreciated.

Cheers