Make money from multiple devices passively!

• Hey guys! I recently started earning money with a technique of buying cheap smartphone devices for about $20 each and running them 24/7 to earn money towards my paypal account! This is not a get rich quick scheme, it does involve a little work and you would be surprised at how much you could make each month passively with little to no effort! Some people make around $2,000/month!

So let's begin!

Recommended phones:

Iphone 5, 5c, 5s, 6s, 6s plus, 7s, 7s plus

Ipad tablet's that support the latest ios firmware

Android 4.4 kitkat and up

Step 1. First you want to set up your app accounts on your main phone! The app you want to use is called "yoolotto"! You can download this app for both ios and google play (droid). Once you download this app you wanna use an email account that you can use for sign-in purposes, and create a password. Once set-up is done, you can start earning yoobux and every 100 yoobux equals $1 which is the minimum to cash out! You can claim 1 yoobux each day every 24 hours and run the app to view ads, no need to click after each ad to start the next one as it is automatic and keeps going until you tell the app to stop!

Step 2. If you haven't already, head over to paypal and set-up an account to receive your funds! You could use your phone to download the app and set-up or your computer! Make sure to use an email that is legit and not an alt email, you will need to remember this email and create a password for login purposes!

Step 3. After completing the process of setting up yoolotto and paypal, you will want to buy a second device to run 24/7 to earn easy money! For those of you in the U.S. I would recommend going to any store that sells prepaid smart phones such as walmart (my recommendation, I get mine for $20 each brand new!), best-buy, kmart, target, etc. etc. And look for the cheapest phones on the shelf, but you want to look for prepaid android phones with firmware 5.1 or 6.0 marshmellow! If none of these store's are near you or don't exist in your country, I would recommend going on ebay or amazon to buy the prepaid phones!

Now you are asking, why use a prepaid phone? You do not need a prepaid smartphone to be sim-activated to use apps, only to make calls! Plus with prepaid phones you buy only the phone, not the sim card!

(Note: If you are going to buy a phone that is used from ebay or craigslist I would check to make sure that it is not stolen first as that will land you in jail! Also check to see if it is account locked! If the phone has a gmail locked account or icloud locked account you will have to ask the seller to remove it first before purchasing! If the seller cannot or does not remove the account from the phone for any reason prior to purchasing, DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!! You will need the seller account off the phone to do a factory reset and use the phone with your account for downloading apps! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!)

Step 4. Now that you have purchased your prepaid phone you are now ready to start making some money with it! You will want to keep it plugged in at all times and set up your account on it to download apps and update at all times! Connect your phone to your wifi network router! Download and install the yoolotto app! Now that you installed the yoolotto app on your second device you will want to select the "unlimited ads" highlighted in green and press it once to activate! Now leave that phone running!

Step 5. As your second device runs automatically, you can access the yoolotto app on your main phone to check hourly to see the yoobux come rolling in! Redeem your yoobux when you meet the minimum $1 cashout!

Step 6. (Optional) If you have a bank account, you can link it to your paypal account to to withdraw the funds back to your bank account!

Yoolotto has an unlimited device per account til March 2017 so I suggest that you hurry before a device cap hits, I currently am using 12 devices to run the same app everyday and login with my main phone to collect!

Just remember that most router's have a device cap of between 10-15 devices so if you share with roommates or family, you might want to limit your devices before using, after that you will have to upgrade your router with either a premade router such as asus nighthawk, or build a pfsense router with a spare computer! If you do not upgrade your router and keep adding devices, your bandwidth will start to lag and slow down! My current pfsense router can have 55 devices and I am looking to upgrade soon to a 100+ device router!

Thank you guys so much, You are awesome and I hope this helps out!

For more information, I recommend you go to youtube and look up "the tech slugs" as this tutorial was his doing, his name is Joe and I am giving credit where credit is due! He has more videos on this sort of thing and he frequently updates with new video's all the time!

Leave a comment, a like, or any question's and I will get back to you guys soon!:thumbup:

Believe in yourself and do not lose heart! Just remember, pressure and steam make diamonds!8):thumbup:

BURST-L9SE-GC2N-LX6T-EGBSB

• If you guys want a list of other apps that earn you money passively I strongly suggest you go to youtube to see "The tech slugs" for more info or visit Joe's blog the tech slugs posted in his discription in each video! I might post his vids here to give you guys a glimps as to what he does!

Believe in yourself and do not lose heart! Just remember, pressure and steam make diamonds!8):thumbup:

• Believe in yourself and do not lose heart! Just remember, pressure and steam make diamonds!8):thumbup:

• I will try this i have 3 smart phones lying around at home if i can make extra money for free then i try and then i can buy more burst ^^

I do this every month passively and earn roughly between $100-$1,000 a monthly, usually after the first of the year, the money slows down but starts picking up around march or april. Thanks again!

• Believe in yourself and do not lose heart! Just remember, pressure and steam make diamonds!8):thumbup:

• its a cool idea, what happens if yoolotto shutsdown tho. Then ur left with a bucket of phones to sell again. I would like some free money tho so i will watch above video just in case...

This is just one app out many that I use, so if one goes down, you can switch to another that does the same thing to earn you money, plus yoolotto gets paid by advertisers/3rd party marketing! Everytime a user views ads, yoolotto is getting paid alot of money, to which in turn they redistribute a portion to you the user for your time!

• Another great app to have for both Android and Iphone ios is "Perk"! Perk has many apps that you can link one account to all to make more money! These apps are free and won't cost you any money!

List of Perk apps:

-Perk TV (Watch trailers automatically and get points for every ad watched)

-Perk Scratch (Free to play! Daily login bonus for everyday consecutively)

-Perk Quiz (Play daily quiz and get 25 points, every quiz after that, 1 point per correct answer)

-Perk Wallet (This app let's you redeem points for gift cards or your own Perk Discover card!)

These apps are your basic one's for both droid and ios but more are listed on droid store!

I use one device to run "Perk TV" 24/7 to earn points and redeem to my prepaid Debit card when I get enough!

• Another app I use is called "ADLove"!

You can sign up for free and view ads! The point system is high and you can redeem for gift cards! I currently get free $5 amazon gift cards and stock pile them to my amazon account just incase I need to buy something from there!

What this app does is that it gives you ads to view from a list and you must watch the whole ad from start to finish for the points to count, and after you are done with the ad, a rating will pop up, you must rate it on a 1-5 star rating! That is it, you got your points! You can play the same ad between 2-3 times a day, after you do that you will get a notification saying "rewards limit reached for this video"! Move on to the next vid on the list!

Video's run times are 0:10 seconds to 2 minutes per vid!

Play the weekly challenge and fill the bar! The more you play and meet the criteria, the more vids you will be able to view!

This app is so easy! I hope this helps you guys!