Is this the nonce number - possible problem submitting nonces to network

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hey Guys

In the following snip, is the green confirmed DL the actual nonce number on the hard drive? (ie: 108760 )

Simple question I know but it matters to me as I am running 3 x 8TB drives right now and I NEVER EVER in days mining have EVER seen a nonce number exceeding the first drives total of around 30,000,000 nonces. I have around 90,000,000 nonces.

Should I be concerned? The plotting is perfect and uninterupted and as you can see is being read each block.

If I should be getting this "nonce" number confirming above 30,000,000 what could be the cause of this?

Plotting sequences are all good? Drives E: F: & G:

I am running each of these miners now to see if it fixes the problem, I know there is a new new version but I have issue with downloading as my defender/google is positive there is a virus on it.

Cheers Matthew

Matthew Adamson

Melbourne Australia

Forex currency technical analyst.

AdamsonCorpMining&ForexFund - BURST-8C9D-LBN5-X9FG-CS6WG

Edited 2 times, last by AdamsonCorp: adding info ().

• Hi. It's me again :P

Your messages are normal. :* It doesn't show nonces for each drive.

Green is good- means you got a confirmed deadline @ 108769.

Usually get 1 for each block not 1 for each drive

White rows show individual results for each drive ( 76.4mb/s per drive)

Must have 1 for each drive- be concerned if you're missing 1 of these

Yellow row @ bottom:

ram used (total speed of all hard drives). Deadline = same as green confirmed Connection: Internet to Pool % quality

• So the 108769 is NOT the nonce number? What does this number refer too?

Matthew Adamson

Melbourne Australia

• It's a # that represents where the deadline was found in your plot.

It's somehow calculated by information from the blockchain state: base target (difficulty), the block height, and the previous block's generation signature.

That number generates the time the block was confirmed (to the right). It makes more sense to me just to look at the time.:S

• BaLIng! Thanks for your answer to clear this issue up, the more I learn the better!

There will be a nice Christmas present coming your way in the next few weeks :)

Matt

Matthew Adamson

Melbourne Australia

• Oh GOD! I completely overlooked that possibility!

That would have been easy to calculate and confirm given the days/hours/mins/secs are right next to it.

I should have thought of that...so dumb! It simply looked like a nonce number and then the time.

Matthew Adamson

Melbourne Australia