Blago Stand alone miner, I can't get it to work

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• blago.jpgHello everyone,

I always used the AIO miner and now am trying to set up my config for the standalone. I can't get it to work and have watched videos to include PingofD32th Videos. Any help would be appreciated. Attached is a Screenshot of my config for the miner. Thank you in advance for your time, effort, and Input. To add insult to injury, I can't find where to put the reward assignment and such...smh

• The reward assignment is not part of the miner config. It is set on the network and checked by the pool.

Nothing sticks out when looking at your screenshot, but I cannot see the end of the Paths line so make sure it ends with ] and a comma.

It might help if you share what problem you are running into.

• Take out the http:// from the pool addresses

Hey Superfriends!

BOOM! Boom...and all that!

It's ok, it's ok. Just let it happen, let it happen

BURST: BURST-4Y3X-QET8-SKX6-BQDVG

If you ask me for any type of free Burstcoins via tips, rain, assets, in public or in private, I will BAN you w/o warning!

94-1485353559194-soldier-png