Pool Joining and selecting/setting up the Mining program

• I have a number of questions, have read many threads, watch many videos, and tried many things, but have not found specific answers. It may be that I am missing something obvious, but as of yet I am not mining.

I have plotted three 8T (~ 23T) drives using xplotter. I have set up an on-line wallet. The wallet is active, having done a few burst transactions. The On-line wallet screen does not have the options at the bottom of the screen to plot/start mining. Nor do I have the options of adding/loading a wallet from the login screen. It seems the videos that show those features are for a local wallet.

Topic 1) When I plotted, I used the numerical ID of my online wallet as part of the command line to do the plotting. If I choose to go to a local wallet, can I keep the same wallet ID? If so, how? If I have to get a new wallet ID, would I have to re-plot the drives using a new wallet id? Or, is there some way to have the already plotted drives point to a different wallet ID (if need be)?

Topic 2) I downloaded the Blago miner, but am having trouble understanding a few concepts concerning the Configuration file. I wish to join a pool. So, here are my questions: Do you have to contact a Pool Owner previous to joining a pool or do you set the Pool parameter in the config file and just appear in a pool as a miner? What are the essential parameters to modify in the config file to get it to run correctly?

Thanks in advance for any help in this area.

• Topic 1) No you can access the same Wallet from any Local and Local wallet its bound to your passphrase

Topic 2)
    How to start Mining Burstcoin in a Pool

Regards

• I have already plotted and optimized my drives. The plot files have a name of <wallet id>_<start nonce>_<end nonce>. If I create a new wallet, can I just rename the files using the new wallet id or do I have to erase the plots and re-plot the drives?

• I have already plotted and optimized my drives. The plot files have a name of <wallet id>_<start nonce>_<end nonce>. If I create a new wallet, can I just rename the files using the new wallet id or do I have to erase the plots and re-plot the drives?

hi, the plots only work with the one wallet you plotted to, if you want to mine with a new wallet, you would have to replot to your new wallet.