Windows 10 PRO 32-64 bits Key MULTILANGUAGE

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• win10_colourin_618x253.jpg

I have a few Windows 10 PRO keys to sell for Burst.

Unfortunately I have problems updating the Burst Wallet database and being able to publish them in Marketplace.

32/64 Bits. Multilanguage.

Price: 320 Burst (each Key)

Quantity: 5

BURST-B9YM-BBTF-N979-B4QPS

**100% ORIGINAL, no expiration of time**

***This is a sale to can start mining***

I can send to Burst Wallet Message or direct message here

• i need win10 pro key. how can we make a safe deal for both ?

"The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

• i need win10 pro key. how can we make a safe deal for both ?

It's totally safe, and I've made a few sales in this forum. 100% positive votes

This is my Burst address: BURST-B9YM-BBTF-N979-B4QPS ------> 180 Burst

Send me the coins and I will send you the key by private message of the forum, message in Burst Wallet or if you prefer to your email account.

• It's totally safe, and I've made a few sales in this forum. 100% positive votes

This is my Burst address: BURST-B9YM-BBTF-N979-B4QPS ------> 180 Burst

Send me the coins and I will send you the key by private message of the forum, message in Burst Wallet or if you prefer to your email account.

let me know when u are online so I can buy and send me the key. will you change the key if not good?

"The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

• let me know when u are online so I can buy and send me the key. will you change the key if not good?

All the keys are original OEM. License key is for only 1 computer, and it can be reused on the same computer multiple times.

DOES NOT WORK FOR UPGRADING FROM OTHER WINDOWS VERSIONS

• All the keys are original OEM. License key is for only 1 computer, and it can be reused on the same computer multiple times.

DOES NOT WORK FOR UPGRADING FROM OTHER WINDOWS VERSIONS

I will use the key to register a new windows 10pro freshly installed on a new computer.