My downloaded burst wallet. Issue?

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hello,

I downloaded the burst client as I was having issues being able to register a name after setting up my online wallet. It seems my burst wallet is downloading the block chain but I am curious how many blocks need to be downloaded ? Currently at 85k but the client itself shows as not responding on the top of the window and I am running version 0.3.10

Also I have no access to chat even though I set up the profile pic as per the chat warning message.

Am I missing a key file to make all this work? I know burst is going through a lot of changes presently but others dont seem to be having so many issues. Is there a way for me to reset everything burst related on my computer and start from scratch? I have not plotted yet as I am struggling with burst chat and the wallet itself.

Some reassurance would be greatly appreciated as I really am struggling to set up my wallet and start mining.

Thank you to all who take the time to answer! You are the true mvps here!

• just short of 400k for the blockchain...takes a while...

not sure about the chat..had to set avatar myself today and it worked fine after that...new thing they just started as i was chating without one yesterday.

Download dawallet and have it in a folder on desktop an it just runs from there....run the run.bat and it will sync up given time.

Has a built in cpu and gpu miner...gpu miner faster if you have a lot of drives..

Lexicon wallet though has a built in gpu plotter which is a lot better then cpu if you have a semi decent gpu...still takes a long time ....

Read and study...its a steep learning curve but you get there...newbie myself :)