Plotting Done Halfway But Mining Fully? Is this right

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Dear all,

So my plotting was interrupted midway, my PC shut off overnight while I was asleep. The plotter stopped plotting.

When I restarted my PC and started mining, all my hard disks, including those that were plotting halfway were mining at full hard disk capacity.

How and why is this happening? Since some of my hard disks were plotted halfway, will I still be using the full plot to mine? The miner reads that I am using the full plots, which were plotted halfway. And hence would my mining rewards be affected in any way?

Thank you, help would be greatly appreciated

• Hi, I think that you are mining with the amount of nonce you have already plotted (Half). Normally you have use Xplotter or GPU plotter(Direct mode) Which fill your Drive instantly when you start plotting.. I saw somewhere that it's possible to resume plotting after interruption.. I will try to find the post for you.. Just take note that if it's stopped plotting halfway.. You are mining with half of the nonce you HDD can have .. even if its show up to be full

Good day

• Thanks, would it be possible to plot a huge hard disk with multiple smaller plots? Would the mining returns be affected in any way if it were to be done like this? Thanks

• Huge drive like how much? 8Tb..

Using GPU plotter I plotted Half of the drive then the half left and so on.. The read speed of the plots on that drive seems to be same as my other drives..So it should be ok

• Hi, I think that you are mining with the amount of nonce you have already plotted (Half). Normally you have use Xplotter or GPU plotter(Direct mode) Which fill your Drive instantly when you start plotting.. I saw somewhere that it's possible to resume plotting after interruption.. I will try to find the post for you.. Just take note that if it's stopped plotting halfway.. You are mining with half of the nonce you HDD can have .. even if its show up to be full

Good day

May I know how can I resume plotting after interruption? I accidentally knocked onto my PC and it turned off.. stopped at 8million nonces . Please help