Plotting 4 TB X 2 Hard Drive

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hey guys I need a little help ..

I bought 2 X 4 TB each Hard drive .. and I have started plotting them with GpuPlotter ..

It is working fine..

However I am confused if i am doing everything correct ..

>> I made 4 Partitions in each Drive of 1.20 Tb Each .. thinking it will easier to Plot 1.20 Tb rather than 4 Tb in one go .. But because of the partitions I think lot of space wasted ..

My questions are >>

1) If i dont make partition, How is it possible to make SMALLER Plots in 4 TB without partition drive through the GPU Plotter ?

2) Is it worth using Splotter recently released By BurstLife which makes smaller plots automatically ..

SPlotter - Burst Plotter that automatically creates small plots [Perfect for SMR]

If yes how to use it caan anyone explain from scratch ? and is it also possible to use GPU for the same ?

3) or What is the best way to PLOT 2 X 4 TB each drive with GPU Plotting ?

My Current Settings : gpuPlotGenerator generate buffer F:\16103176125519396734_0_4935680_8192

Devices : 0 0 1024 128 2048

I have Asus GTX 1050ti Strix OC

Thanks for the help in advance ..