Mining and Plotting via Docker

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Hey all, first post here and thought I'd share my little late night project (and entry to BURST).

I am all about containerizing and thought the mining and plotting aspects of BURST could easily be made into Docker images. Not only does this make deploying easier and more secure, but also cross-platform.

My mining image uses cuthulino's BurstMiner, and my plotter image uses alter3d's omdcct. You can find my Github repository here.

While these binaries and images are Linux-based themselves, they can still run on Windows and macOS through Docker's virtualization/hypervisor.

If you found this helpful, feel free to tip me at BURST-8GDX-8DTV-MHNB-HQX3F

Enjoy! :)

(Currently plotting 150GB test, waiting for my 4x5TB externals to arrive later this week)