Frustrated But Not Giving Up

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Downloaded chrome. Accessed bitcoinstacks from chrome. Still can't access the asset browser. Also it says my oassphrase is incorrect when I try to set up new online wallet. I've tried several times. I quadruple check it. I know I'm entering it correctly. I want to start collecting Burst again, but I don't have a wallet address yet.

• For "kicks & giggles," I tried the wallet using the passcode from CrypticQueen. It let me in but the Burst coin I'd stockpiled from faucets is gone and I have yet ANOTHER new adress. Where do the old addresses go?

I can't help but feel like there is a very basic step in missing.

You simply need to be using the same passphrase. Claim the faucet and then boom you are done.

"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." - Warren Buffet

>>><<<