Blago's Miner

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Is there a read me for this miner?

I am wondering what "CacheSize" and "UseBoost" are referencing and a few of the other params in the conf file.

Cheers!

• Is there a read me for this miner?

I am wondering what "CacheSize" and "UseBoost" are referencing and a few of the other params in the conf file.

Cheers!

If i understand that correctly. CacheSize is how much data the miner reads in chunks from disk before it processes it. UseBoost is related to if is going to use multithreading(not 100% on this one). Hddwakeup is to prevent drives going into sleepmode.

• Great job @ devs!!

Though, there is an unhandled exception in the proxy function.

You can crash the miner when the proxy is enabled and you open the address in a browser. I already tried to debug the miner and it looks like the miner crashes when an error log message is being generated.

I changed miner.cpp:763 to:

wprintw(win_main, "PROXY: %s\n", "Error", 0);

and its working now.

• thanks for report, i did not use/change "proxy" over 2 years, refactoring needed

• Does anybody know what usefastrcv does in the blago miner?