If you were given free ETH, what would you do with it?

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• So if I gave you some free ETH, what would you do with it? The crazier the better, maybe Hookers and Blow? What is your pleasure, share it with us and then make a TWEET with a link to your reply to get some ETHEREUM rained on your HEAD.

Here is all you need to do after you reply to this post.

1) In your reply, you will see a # number , just move your mouse over it and click it.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Then it will open a share window, simply copy the whole top Permalink URL

Screenshot_4.jpg

Then go to Twitter and make a Tweet reply in the Free ETH thread from myself @adamguerbuez that you were sent here from. Paste the link you copied that goes to your post reply here and add a few words like, I did it, here is my post link!

• I would like to exchange that eth that you will send me to exchange it to Dgb
    and then go to play Hookers & Blow Method On Bitsler.win after i win i will rain on my tour
    some coins to my nocoiners friend teach theme about crypto and invite theme to Bitsler.win <3