i want to start mining with a 200-300 tb rig but their are a few things that i didnt understand clearly.. i hope some of u could help me here :)..
1. in the youtube video from "imineblocks" (riskyfire) he said that the first plotnumber (after the ID) has to be diffrent from the next one. So do ´s this mean, if i have 4000 nodes and 40 HDDs, that the first nummer on ne 40th HDD 160.000 is?
and how important is that?
2. how much TB is needed to solomine efficient?
3. What is the maximum amount of devices(Hdds) on a PC?
4. How many nodes fits on a 8 TB Seagate HDD?
5. are their any problems with gpumultiplotting? (read about that in the burstforum) (gtx1060 6gb)
and what is the diffrence between direct and buffer mode?
6. How safe is the classic burst wallet it looks very windy to me and are their any alternatives?
...i think thats it.. damn got so much more last night in my head, hopefully they will come back x)