Silent - For a Powerful Future

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• Silent - For a Powerful Future

">

Silent constructs and operates industrial Methanol Synthesis Plants producing CO2-neutral Methanol and researches new technologies for small-scale Methanol synthesis systems.

Silent-Power (Projects) Ltd. seeks to create an environmentally friendly ecosystem to produce, store and use energy. Our token Silent is focusing on the production of methanol synthesis plants which are based on a technology introduced in 2017. They will allow green energy producers to turn power into methanol efficiently and on-site. Silent is also actively supporting the production of Econimo mini power plants which are crucial for mass adoption of methanol usage. Together we’re heading in a future where producing, storing and using energy will become easy, flexible, efficient and completely CO2-neutral and therefore can prove itself as a reliable alternative on a global scope.

The Team

4437-55414.jpg
    Luke Szkudlarek
    Marketing & Growth
    4437-55407.jpg
    Urs Weidmann
    CEO & Founder
    4437-55408.jpg
    Andreas Graber
    COO
    4437-55409.jpg
    Marco Glattfelder
    CIO
    4437-55411.jpg
    Barbara Böttcher
    Office Management & Communication

Rating: 4.1

• As for me, this is rather useful direction of work for the future. The thing is that the process of synthesis is not only complicated. It is very important for implementation into any part of our life. For instance, when I ordered items to protect my laptop screen from the mud at Ereztech, I didn't even imagine, how effective they are. But it is the product of custom synthesis. That simplifies our life and helps everybody.