I came to know about burstcoin by seeing one of the videos by Adam in Youtube. Since then i wanted to mine. But i want to make it in proper way instead of doing it as a hobby. I have a couple of external hard drives each with the capacity of 1 TB. But starting to mine with that will not fetch even 2000 bursts a month as per my knowledge. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Can any one please answer the following questions? (So that i can plan to mine properly)
1) What would be the minimum investment required?(To purchase the materials to mine)
2) Please tell me in the layman language. I don't know what is rig or pool or anything like that. But i prefer to mine like the one shown in adam's videos. What should be the minimum configuration of the computer? How many hard drives are required to start mining a decent coins. What should be the space of each harddrives? Any link where i can get those materials for a cheaper price?
3) What would be the consumption of electricity? We pay around 10 Cents per unit of electricity? How many units of electricity will be consumed for this?
4) Since the computer is going to be on always, should i install an AC?
5) Please give me the step by step procedure to setup everything in a layman language...