need help with an error message after plotting a 3rd drive now mining

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• I plotted a 3rd drive over the weekend and switched pools since the one I was at went down a couple of times.

Here's what I'm getting:

mining.jpg

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you!

• i dont see any errors looks like you are mining just fine , however you do seem to be geting a few blocks with no Deadlines found you may be on a pool that has a shorter deadline submit cutoff and might need to move to a pool that accepts longer deadline's

• Sorry bluehorseshoe if you plotted with the new wallet, and did not put your account ID, you have to re-plot the drive. The fact that it doesn't happen all the time, could simply mean that there were no DL's found on that particular drive, hence the AccountID error only happening a few times. When a DL is found from that drive, the miner has to be able to associate the accountID to the drive hosting the plot so that it can report it back to the pool.

Hey Superfriends!

BOOM! Boom...and all that!

It's ok, it's ok. Just let it happen, let it happen

BURST: BURST-4Y3X-QET8-SKX6-BQDVG

If you ask me for any type of free Burstcoins via tips, rain, assets, in public or in private, I will BAN you w/o warning!

94-1485353559194-soldier-png

• Thank you gentlemen. Can I stop the miner and run a drive re-plot, then the miner on the other two drives at the same time or do I need to wait until the 3rd drive is fully plotted first?

Under Astro's plot tool how do I determine where to set the plots please?

• You can mine and plot at the same time. If you want to avoid the error message during the mining, you can remove the path to that particular drive in the miner.conf (CPU Mining) or jminer.properties (GPU Mining) file(s)

Hey Superfriends!

If you ask me for any type of free Burstcoins via tips, rain, assets, in public or in private, I will BAN you w/o warning!

• Astro? Was that a phone autocorrect for AIO? Just want to make sure.

Hey Superfriends!

• Astro? Was that a phone autocorrect for AIO? Just want to make sure.

I installed Burst AIO Wallet Beta Release 64 and ran "Astro's Plot Configuration Tool" to plot 2 of the 3 drives. There's a sliding plot size selection that I don't know how to select from. I have 2x 2TB drives and 1 1TB drive.

If I have a drive missing my account number how can I tell by looking in it?

• I installed Burst AIO Wallet Beta Release 64 and ran "Astro's Plot Configuration Tool" to plot 2 of the 3 drives. There's a sliding plot size selection that I don't know how to select from. I have 2x 2TB drives and 1 1TB drive.

If I have a drive missing my account number how can I tell by looking in it?

The name of the plot file will have your account number as the first set of numbers before the nonces.

Hey Superfriends!