will not let me plot all 4tb in one go

Feel free to check out our Forums by clicking the link at the top menu of the site, we have over 10,000 Active members in the community and growing every single day! We also have the most FEATURE RICH live chat room we call "The Trollbox" where you can jump right in and talk with other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are also online.

• hi guys i have a brand new hard drive i have formatted it and nothing let on it when i go to start plotting it it will only let me plot 33gb at a time is there a way i can just plot all 4tb in one go or do i have to cut it down to 33gb and have lots of small plotts

• i am doing it with the wallet but it will not let me do more then 33gb at a time

• i am doing it with the wallet but it will not let me do more then 33gb at a time

I have had this issue before and I'm not sure what causes it. I started using the GPU plotter and that worked for making bigger plots.

• Then try reinstalling the wallet dont forget to save your passphrase in notepad.

Can you post a screenshot of your HDD?

i got it plotting right now its been going since last night so it should be doing all of it now i just went on to the HD and started ploting it from the file that was on it named burst lets hope it works

• ok think i got it working and it was easy in the end i just had to update the wallet to the new one don't know how i missed that one really holycow