ASSET - ByteEnt - crowetic managed, longest running asset on BURST!

• im going to get some Phat Stacks of all your assets... the first ones i will buy
    Unrelated but : your display picture is really cool :)

Energizer Mining Asset---3855145173095950761
    Price is what you pay. Value is what you get---Warren Buffett

• ByteEnt Payouts

• The payouts will be scheduled for any time between Friday and Monday, as I can't guarantee which day I'll be able to do them for sure at this time, I'm in the middle of building quite a lot of stuff, so it's gonna be a little hectic while doing that.

All of the payouts that I manage will happen any day between Friday and Monday. Thanks for your understanding.

• The payouts will be scheduled for any time between Friday and Monday, as I can't guarantee which day I'll be able to do them for sure at this time, I'm in the middle of building quite a lot of stuff, so it's gonna be a little hectic while doing that.

All of the payouts that I manage will happen any day between Friday and Monday. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for keeping us informed Crow.

• - ByteEnt Payouts -

• ByteEnt Payouts

• pretty sure I accidentally turned the computer off in the middle of the payout, apologies for that... so I am not certain on where it stopped sending and what it already sent...

So what I'm going to do, is go ahead and just do the whole thing over again, but this time I'll do it with 30k BURST extra, just because I feel like this was basically a 'tease' of some weird nature...

LOL.

Anyway, apologies, and I've just gotta get all of my gear turned back on, and I'll handle the payout. Thanks!