Confirmed DL's

• How can 0ne n0t receive payments with this many confirmed DL's??? Hmmm! Something fishing going on! When I get my ten 8TB HDD's, s0lo-mining here we G0!!!!!!!!

• I guess because those arent good DLs. Just luck of the draw. What size rig do you have? The bigger rig the more likely you are to find a short DL. Also, unless the pool wins sometime after you find some good DL's your shares will be reduced to almost nothing.

• I guess because those arent good DLs. Just luck of the draw. What size rig do you have? The bigger rig the more likely you are to find a short DL. Also, unless the pool wins sometime after you find some good DL's your shares will be reduced to almost nothing.

I don't believe in tht luck ish! Those were gd DL's as they were "confirmed". I believe sometimes our resources are being used without paying out to the clients@times due to greedy behavior. That's just my belief!

The community grew alot since the beginning of the year, but burst is still cheap! So mining with a 2TB HDD should still produce nice results as in DAILY payments.

Anyway, I received a payment today and it's only due to me experimenting a bit. I thght to myself maybe I can stop and re-run the miner and BAM it worked!

I guess it needs to be jerked@times. Just wish I could receive payments from the last 4 days.

Thx f0r the responses 3urstnation ;)

• Get wit it burst.btfg.pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are my payments f0r the past 4days n0w??????????????????

I believe btfg is setup a bit different than normal pools.

The longer you are with the pool the more you get paid.

I read they do this to discourage certain behavior and more coins trickle down to the little guy.

have some patience, It is definitely one of the higher paying pools for smaller miners.

Or if you require more instant gratification, try the new mobile pool that Focus runs.

• Thank you. That was very informative. I've bn meaning to research more on these pools but bn busy elsewhere. I will be a bit more patient and I will also look into this mobile pool, hmmm! Interesting.

Thx again