I have a good funny feeling about Burst Coin

• Hey guys just wanted to get an idea of how everyone else feels to gauge my gut instinct. But I have a good feeling, the way Burst is mined and the "gamer community" involvement is going to make Burst Coin a huge success and I'm trying to hop on the train early and mine as much as I can with hopes to the future!!

Also, shout out to Adam for sending me this way through his videos

So, how do you guys feel about Burst?! 8)

Big Dave aka NotoriousDJP

My Account Address: BURST-AN5P-85QR-KHPY-H9CM7

God Bless everyone of you!

• Hey guys just wanted to get an idea of how everyone else feels to gauge my gut instinct. But I have a good feeling, the way Burst is mined and the "gamer community" involvement is going to make Burst Coin a huge success and I'm trying to hop on the train early and mine as much as I can with hopes to the future!!

I think Burst is a huge coin with a lot of room for growth. It's association with gaming will grow the community and future news will help drive the price of the coin upwards.

"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." - Warren Buffet

>>><<<

Shoutouts heard! Someone had to take the bull by the horns and mass promote BURST to the gaming community of tens of millions of gamers, because once we get just 2% of them to use BURST, we become the number 1 coin right after BITCOIN for worldwide adoption. Yes just 2% involved will spark a massive fomo of adoption of this great crypto. This move on my part when it comes to mass marketing to this very receptive gamer demographic was a no brainer, to really take our beloved BURST to a whole new level both in value and usage, a level that we all will benefit from on a massive scale.

I have just begun and have plenty of work ahead, I look forward to the excitement of the entire BURST community as things continue to grow, faster than we ever could have imagined.

• Shoutouts heard! Someone had to take the bull by the horns and mass promote BURST to the gaming community of tens of millions of gamers, because once we get just 2% of them to use BURST, we become the number 1 coin right after BITCOIN for worldwide adoption. Yes just 2% involved will spark a massive fomo of adoption of this great crypto. This move on my part when it comes to mass marketing to this very receptive gamer demographic was a no brainer, to really take our beloved BURST to a whole new level both in value and usage, a level that we all will benefit from on a massive scale.

I have just begun and have plenty of work ahead, I look forward to the excitement of the entire BURST community as things continue to grow, faster than we ever could have imagined.

Do you honestly feel like that can happen...#2 behind Bitcoin? In today's marketcaps that would put BURST at over a billion dollar market cap and hundreds of thousands of people buying (not just mining) and selling the coin. What is it about a 100,000% rise?

• Do you honestly feel like that can happen...#2 behind Bitcoin? In today's marketcaps that would put BURST at over a billion dollar market cap and hundreds of thousands of people buying (not just mining) and selling the coin. What is it about a 100,000% rise?

Welcome to the future of Burst. Its going to be one heck of a ride with Adam promoting the way forward.

• adam is correct in the #2 spot ... first steps have been taken in the fact Steam user's can now log into burst nation with there steam account, second step would be geting the Steam app to use burst as an acsepted form of payment that would be a huge step forward and id exspect to see burst go up 1,000% in value in just 1 day after steam anounced that they would start taking it.

• Welcome to the future of Burst. Its going to be one heck of a ride with Adam promoting the way forward.

With all due respect to everyone involved, its going to take a lot more than a single person promoting (although a grassroots bitcoin like rise in theory is possible). Based on the current worldwide crypto "demographic" if a 100,000% rise were to happen relatively soon (let's say 3 - 5 years), I would think China would have to be heavily involved. Any plans/strategies to try and get China into BURST?