Beermoneyforum - Earn to post in forum

• Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc. You can make a request for payment as per below details. PayPal - $1 minimum Payeer - $1 minimum Perfect Money - $1 minimum Bitcoin - $10 minimum ETHEREUM - $10 minimum Skrill - $10 minimum

• Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc.

You can make a request for payment as per below details.

PayPal - $1 minimum

Payeer - $1 minimum

Perfect Money - $1 minimum

Bitcoin - $10 minimum

ETHEREUM - $10 minimum

Skrill - $10 minimum

• I am already a member of this forum. The site is legit. I work on cryptocurrency cloud mining sites, faucet reviews, currency exchange, hyip reviews, airdrop, ico, bounty and many more. Please contact me for any help you needed. Lot's of opportunity to earn money online.

My user name: Mahfuz

• It's nice to also find other BMF members here.

Am also a member of the forum and i can confirm the it's legit! Made two successful withdrawals and received all of them in just few hours

Here is a screenshot one if my payments.

PicsArt_01-13-03.47.34.jpg?dl=0