How do you think they feel now? - People who sold BURST Cheap because for whatever reason...

• Just found this video, there are more, but this guy sold off his Burst 2 weeks ago.....

I will post more, these videos serve as a lesson to those thinking of selling at these low prices. The only thing you should be doing is mining and buying, more and more.

• hahaha the way he said, "Some piece of S#*t, wrapped up in human skin..." just makes me laugh (in a good way). I love it. I have to admit, I sold a good amount of burst early on. Glad I still have some saved up for the win! BOOM! Boom...and all that!

Hey Superfriends!

BOOM! Boom...and all that!

It's ok, it's ok. Just let it happen, let it happen

BURST: BURST-4Y3X-QET8-SKX6-BQDVG

If you ask me for any type of free Burstcoins via tips, rain, assets, in public or in private, I will BAN you w/o warning!

94-1485353559194-soldier-png

• well, I haven't sold a single one...I'm in it for the long run ;)

You're definitely in it, to win it Superfriend!

Hey Superfriends!

BOOM! Boom...and all that!

It's ok, it's ok. Just let it happen, let it happen

BURST: BURST-4Y3X-QET8-SKX6-BQDVG

If you ask me for any type of free Burstcoins via tips, rain, assets, in public or in private, I will BAN you w/o warning!

94-1485353559194-soldier-png

• All my Burst is in assets, it's my pension and the future for my family, am I being naive or stupid? Time will tell, but either way am enjoying the journey and I have full confi:)8):love:dence in Burst..

At least I am not the only nutcase yes? hehehehehe

'We are the BURST CONVERGENCE - merging into SUBLIME SYNCRONICITY'.

(Yeah and that below is the Baglady's Burst address)

:love: BURST-PSX4-7SJJ-DTUS-9LCTG     :love:

• Mining with 100GB and wondering why getting no coin??

Better post in mining or support section as this is the wrong place/topic. Hope you get your issue resolved soon. :)

'We are the BURST CONVERGENCE - merging into SUBLIME SYNCRONICITY'.

(Yeah and that below is the Baglady's Burst address)

:love: BURST-PSX4-7SJJ-DTUS-9LCTG     :love: