• Good Day to all bursters.

I was enlighten by sir MisterStacks in his
    video in the youtube. It is very informative and motivational. thank
    you sir for this opportunity.

By the way I am from philippines, I
    willing to learn from this site and ready to hear some suggestions as a
    beginners in mining, I thought mining is not for free but when I saw this
    video of sir Adam I feel hope :*.

And talking about this burst mining and software. I am ready made an account
    ID : BURST-JDP6-VJAJ-MU8C-FL4Q9 :thumbup:

ATM I am updating the burst client for the blockchain.

Unt1it1led.png

And also as beginner I want to ask to those who already have experience in mining, what can i expect in my laptop:?:
    I got A8 amd with 6gb ram with 128ssd and 1tb external hdd.
    And I am planning to plot in ex"hdd for 500gb 1st just to test the mining.
    And if it is worth it and profitable I will invest for high-end REG PC for mining only.
    Thank you so much for those you will answer my 1st post.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• yeah, I already have a question in my 1st post, so please.. 8)

Sorry didnt see that, it depends on the hard drive read times, i myself currently have 4tb And get about 200 burst per day. I would suggest getting a external hard drive such as 4tb and start there as You wont see as much profits with the 1tb and 128gb ssd

• Sorry didnt see that, it depends on the hard drive read times, i myself currently have 4tb And get about 200 burst per day. I would suggest getting a external hard drive such as 4tb and start there as You wont see as much profits with the 1tb and 128gb ssd

What does hard drive times even mean?? Are you talking about the writing speed of the drive, or the overall hard drive reading times combined with ram CPU and or Gpu? Since he's a new bro we have to be clear and coherent.

Your overall system and the way you set it up, capacity - mothersystem - bandwidth and so on seems to affect your earnings

Good luck and check out the how to a section there's tons of people who made better explanations that I can offer

-G out-

• Hi there Shinseiki Thank you for watching my videos about BURST and I am glad they brought you here. Welcome to BURST Nation, there are so many people here that will help you with any questions/issues and you will be comfortable real fast.

• i got the A8 7650K in my desktop pc 8)

860-burst-banner-copy-png                                                                                                                                            BURST-XLEM-9X2E-AJ4Z-8G9UC

• Thank you sir for clearer info's